Below is a list of work expectations that need to be followed by all senior unit students at LRPS throughout 2014.
– All work will be edited and revised by students before being submitted to a teacher.
– Blog comments need to be checked thoroughly before being posted.
– ICT equipment will be used appropriately at all times.
– Students will take responsibility of their own equipment and ensure they are always prepared with their workbooks, student diary, blue or black pen, red pen, grey-lead, eraser and 30cm ruler.
– Workbooks need a ruled red margin.
– The date will be written at the top of each piece of work.
– Headings, sub-headings, questions and problems will be written with a red pen. All other pieces of writing will be completed with a blue or black pen.
– Writing must be legible.
– The use of textas and gel pens in workbooks is not permitted unless teacher permission is given.
– Work needs to be spaced out neatly in books.
– Work will be completed in order within student workbooks and all pages are to be used.
– Mistakes can be corrected by using brackets or a single ruled line.
ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST AND BE PROUD OF THE WORK YOU PRODUCE!