Research the landing at Gallipalli.
* Research the history of ANZAC Day.
* Research the significance of the Dawn Service on ANZAC Day.
* Research the story of Simpson and his Donkey.
* Research ANZAC heroes. Tell us why these people are heroes.
Websites that may help your research
Welcome back 4J and 4B. Over the next three days you will prepare a mini research investigation to understand the meaning behind ANZAC Day.
You will need to complete the following:
1. Choose an investigation area.
2. Research your topic area using key words.
3. Prepare a double entry journal in your Writer’s Notebook – Facts/ Thinking
4. Research and locate pictures that explain your investigation topic. You will need at least 6.
5. Place your pictures into an Animoto presentation. See Mrs Joyce’s example in the previous post on the blog.
6. Present you finished findings Thursday afternoon, showing an advance understanding of your research area.
Research Areas to Choose from:
* Research the role played by Australian troops and by the Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels in Papua New Guinea.
* Research the Kokoda story. Read about the Kokoda Trail and its meaning.
* Research the Gallipalli Campaign.
View original post 54 more words